Goals of our Club
- To stimulate an appreciation of plants.
- Aid in the improvement of home gardening.
- Encourage civic planting.
- Promote the artistic use of flowers in the home.
- Provide a scholarship to a Mount Laurel resident who is a member of the current graduating class.
- Develop an awareness of and concern for environmental problems.
If you have a love of gardening, flower arranging or horticulture, the Mount Laurel Garden Club is a fun and rewarding organization to join. The club offers the opportunity to share your talent, make new friends, get horticulture information from professionals, participate in workshops and get involved with community projtects. Membership is open to both residents and non-residents of the Township.
MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIP
2016- 2017 Officers
President - Sue DeNight
1st Vice President - Sue Beacher
2nd Vice President - Sue Scanlon
Treasurer - Joan O'Leary
Recording Secretary - Sue Hughson
Corresponding Sec - Irene Clarke
Can't read the plant labels from the plants you bought at our plant sale? Check here:
Here is the
for your committee reports.
HAVE A GARDENING QUESTION? Call your local Master Gardener!
For Burlington County, NJ it is 609-265-5050 Mon-Fri - 9am-12noon EST
"Member Recommended" List of Native Plants, by sun and by shade.